An error messages “No HP devices have been detected. HP Solution Center will close now.” appears every time you try to open the HP solution center. This problem basically is caused by an incomplete installation. What happen was, the basic software of your product is already installed however the device itself was not fully configured to integrate with the HP solution center. The solution for this problem is basically reinstalling the software. Instructions: Important Reminders before proceeding:
- For USB type of connection, make sure you unplug the USB cable first before proceeding.
- For Wireless Network Connections, make sure the printer is connected to the the router. Use wireless setup wizard to connect the printer to the router. Once printer is already connected the installation automatically finds it during the installation.
- Insert the installation disk for your “all in one” and wait for th installation screen to come up.
- Select “add a device.” If the installation screen does not pop up, you may manually run it by browsing on the CD and double clicking on setup.exe file.
- Now select the type of connection that you want.
- It should then automatically detect you printer, all you need to do at this point is follow the on screen instructions until installation finish.
Please do let us know if this process has solved your problem by putting your comments below. It would help others know how effective this solution is.