I have been receiving a lot of search engine search asking on how to remove the Shop for HP Supplies application. So this post is really intended for those who are not technically savy who are searching the web for this information. You may ask yourself, “can I uninstall this ‘Shop for HP Supplies‘ software that is included with my Full-Feature HP application without affecting my products’ functionalities? Do I really need “Shop for HP Supplies?“
Shop for HP Supplies purpose is to make it easy for users to shop online for HP supplies. It makes sure that you are buying the correct supplies such as ink cartridges, toners, or paper for your Hewlett-Packard products. Having this application on your system does not really harm your computer, it is merely a tool provided for you to use in case you decide to buy HP supplies Online.
Shop for HP Supplies Facts:
Here are some facts about the software. You may want to read them first and see if your hp software is functioning properly.
- You can actually remove Shop for HP Supplies without affecting your HP products functionalities.
- The size of is Shop for HP Supplies is only 1.52M.A very small file size.
- Can I delete the Shop for HP Supplies icon on my desktop? – Answer is Yes.
Uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies:
- Select Start.
- Select Programs.
- Select HP
- Select Shop for HP Supplies
- Select Uninstall Shop for HP Supplies
Alternatively you can remove it through control panel – add or remove programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista) Installing Shop for HP Supplies: Not all people hate Shop for HP supplies, so for those who want to install it. Just Download and install Shop for HP Supplies here. Our Recomendations: Shop for HP Supplies is a very small application. You can retain it in your computer, it will not really consume much of your system’s resources. You don’t have to remove it from your system. Who knows you might want to purchase HP Supplies online? Common Issues: Ideally, Shop for HP Supplies is a very small application but apparently it has been causing a headache to some, by enlarging itself up to 300MB in size and at the same time making itself more worthless… and to add more to this issue, you could not even uninstall it. This issue may be caused by various elements.. It is still unknown, however here are some probable cause of this problem.
- It could be possible that you have an HP laptop/desktop which also has a Shop for HP supplies software included with it which then caused a conflict with your printers Shop for HP supplies.
- Shop for HP supplies is like customer participation program. It constantly connect to HP’s servers to check if there are any product surveys available for it to offer you. Now, there is an existing problem with this “client to server thing.” What happens is the client’s side is not functioning properly and is continuously downloading whatever it can download form the server making itself bigger and bigger…
If you are having problems with this software and you could not uninstall/remove it, you can manually remove it.
- Go to ” C:Program FilesHPHPSSUPPLY ” and delete the entire folder.
- Download CCleaner and clean up your registry. You may refer to this article.