Hi Guys! I’m not sure how you manage to lose the BIOS password for your HP, Compaq, or HP mini notebook but I presume it is one of the following:
- Did you forget the BIOS system password for your HP, Compaq, or HP mini notebook?
- Did you just purchase a 2nd hand laptop from amazon or Ebay and realized that the system is password protected?
- Or did you steal that laptop/notebook? If you did, then leave my site now. This tutorial is not for you.
- For all other reasons, feel free to continue reading the instructions below.
How Tech Savvy are You?
First, I want to know your level of knowledge with computers because if you are the kind of user who understand computers well then I suggest you go straight to dogber1, the programmer who made all this possible, Here and do the code generating yourself. For those who are not technically inclined, I am here to help you. Rest assured that I will do my best to provide you free and prompt technical support.
If you continue to read this article, then you accept to my terms that I did not program the code for generating your BIOS passwords therefore I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the passwords generated through this article (I should say that the passwords I provide has a 99.99% accuracy if done correctly. Thank you dogber1).
Things you Need:
Let’s get into business. Please make sure you have the following at hand.
- A pen and paper.
- A working Email.
- I’m assuming you are on another computer right now, so have the locked notebook ready as well at your reach.
- Turn off the Locked HP Notebook and Turn it on again until you see the Bios password screen.
- Once you see the password screen, enter 3 incorrect passwords and take note of the Error codes generated. Please see below.
- Write down the Error letter/number Code and send it to us. You need to register first so we can send you the instructions. I will get back to you with the generated password shortly after you confirm your registration (Usually within 12hours or if you’re lucky, I may reply to you instantly).
For privacy concerns, Please do not post your error codes in the comments section below. But if you have questions or have something to add, testimonials, etc… feel free to leave your comments below.